Gibson Brands Forums

I'm so proud of my grandson..(9 years old)

jaxson50

Love kids at that age. They see the world in a much different perspective than us. My 10 year old told his teacher that he wanted to study uncharted islands for his project. The teacher looked at him and said "that's very creative, but now think about what's wrong with that idea." Took him a second but he figured it out.

Very cool ! he'll be after a les paul next

i started teaching my daughter piano and guitar at 4 and now at 6 she's going to piano lessons playing pieces, etc.. also plays guitar (1/2 size) and ukulele by ear, she even did a little show for xmas with her cousin !

I come from a musical family so its great to see the tradition continued

Yes, they are somethin'. I remember, when I was around that age (9-10), I was really into Kiss and one day I decided to go out dressed in a makeshift Paul Stanley costume, which is weird because I have always loved Ace more than the others (more specifically Paul's Alive! outfit, which is my favorite of Paul's. For both Gene and Peter, it is their Destroyer/Rock And Roll Over costumes, my favorite Ace costume would probably be his Dynasty/Unmasked costume. Aw, who am I kiddin', ALL OF ACE'S OUTFITS WERE AWESOME!!!!). In all earnest, it looked pretty stupid (I even had the neck collar....), but I was, to quote the song 2,000 Man, spacin' out (not really LOL) and havin' fun! But that is what it's all about right!

Archived