Gibson Brands Forums

Classic Custom Les Paul

Voodoo Monkey

Well it's been a little over a week and I still am blown away by this guitar. This guitar is so fun to play and sounds great! I made a couple videos last night Having a fun time and thought I would post them for other CCLP fans. This guitar has such a warm beefy sound to it. I love how this guitar sounds with a wah pedal to. I would love a wine red one someday. [drool] I am playing through a Blackstar Club 40. This guitar is so fun to just play and enjoy yourself. I can't get over this guitar. [smile]

VM

Jam

Wah-Wah Jam

Hello Friend! Same here, I still amazed by my CC. I have to do lot of overtimes at work this month to pay Her out. So I leave home at 6 A.M., get home at 8 P.M.. I always say to myself on the way back home: I'll go to sleep as soon as I arrive to wake up freshly in morning...but I hear Her voice coming from the hardcase everytime and can't resist! Yesterday I was playing from 9 P.M. till midnight - so I am very tired. I did some diatonic shredding last nigth with an Ibanez Bi-Mode Phaser on - it felt so fantastic! [laugh] Cheers... Bence

VM, I'm getting a complex watching you play that beautiful LPCC and making it sound so sweet [thumbup] You are gonna have to stop posting vids or come to Ohio and teach me how to make my wine red sound that good [flapper][laugh] seriously, sounds great [thumbup] I love playing mine too. Your vids make me work harder so I can get better and to stop the cats from screaming [laugh]

TC

Hello Friend! Same here, I still amazed by my CC. I have to do lot of overtimes at work this month to pay Her out. So I leave home at 6 A.M., get home at 8 P.M.. I always say to myself on the way back home: I'll go to sleep as soon as I arrive to wake up freshly in morning...but I hear Her voice coming from the hardcase everytime and can't resist! Yesterday I was playing from 9 P.M. till midnight - so I am very tired. I did some diatonic shredding last nigth with an Ibanez Bi-Mode Phaser on - it felt so fantastic! [laugh] Cheers... Bence

Hi Bence. I know what you mean. I have been putting in the extra hours for my CCLP and the VB SG. In the end it's well worth it. [thumbup] Some extra hours for some nice gear. The thing is is the CCLP is such a good price for a great guitar. IMO. [smile]

Chris

VM, I'm getting a complex watching you play that beautiful LPCC and making it sound so sweet [thumbup] You are gonna have to stop posting vids or come to Ohio and teach me how to make my wine red sound that good [flapper][laugh] seriously, sounds great [thumbup] I love playing mine too. Your vids make me work harder so I can get better and to stop the cats from screaming [laugh]

TC

Thank you for the kind words TC. These guitars are just so fun to play and sound great. I will see it sitting on the stand and just by seeing it I want to get up and play it. [smile]

I know a way to stop the cats from screaming......buy a hungry dog. [scared] Just kidding. [laugh]

Chris VM

Nice.

ITA too. I went out and got a matching wool strap and a lesson book on lead guitar riffs and techniques. My Southern Jumbo is getting dusty while my LPCC gets a couple work-outs every day [thumbup]

Thanks Danner. When I go my CCLP it was a couple days after my 42nd birthday. A woman I know gave me a $100 gift card for Amazon.com. I bought an excellent Levy's leather tooled strap. here is a picture of it. This is my CCLP strap. [biggrin]

71jnoRyAwlS__AA1500_.jpg

Excellent videos and playing VM!!! [thumbup]

I've had mine since early December and I'm in the same boat with you about how much I like this guitar. It's just that good and that much fun to play.

I hear ya JM. They are so much guitar for a great price. I find whenever I look at it I crave to play it. [laugh]

Thank you for the kind words TC. These guitars are just so fun to play and sound great. I will see it sitting on the stand and just by seeing it I want to get up and play it. [smile]

I know a way to stop the cats from screaming......buy a hungry dog. [scared] Just kidding. [laugh]

Chris VM

[

Cats belong to my wife and she got me the guitar [woot] I've got to get better ](*,) Seriously VM, really enjoy your vids, smooth and tasteful [thumbup] . I think I'll play them for the cats while I practice in aother room with headphones. [laugh]

My softer side. [laugh]

CCLP going into the clean channel on my Fender Hotrod Deluxe III. Using a Zendrive for light gain. This is the set up I use for blues and softer style stuff. For rock and meaty sounding leads I use the Blackstar.

Man o Man!! That sounds good [thumbup][thumbup] cats like it too [lol] [lol]

TC

Well it's been a little over a week and I still am blown away by this guitar. This guitar is so fun to play and sounds great! I made a couple videos last night Having a fun time and thought I would post them for other CCLP fans. This guitar has such a warm beefy sound to it. I love how this guitar sounds with a wah pedal to. I would love a wine red one someday. [drool] I am playing through a Blackstar Club 40. This guitar is so fun to just play and enjoy yourself. I can't get over this guitar. [smile]

VM

Jam

Wah-Wah Jam

Awesome tone and tasty licks VoodooMonkey!

Archived