Gibson Brands Forums

new guitar art

scmglotr

On a trip to the store for diapers for our daughter and milk my wife surprised me with this cool guitar painting for my music room. better yet it was on clearance for ten dollars! Got me thinking, any of you guys have guitar or music related art where you play and store your gear? Lets see what you have in your music spaces.

425897_10150718637277008_698677007_11093813_1306598273_n.jpg

Guest farnsbarns

On a trip to the store for diapers for our daughter and milk my wife surprised me with this cool guitar painting for my music room. better yet it was on clearance for ten dollars! Got me thinking, any of you guys have guitar or music related art where you play and store your gear? Lets see what you have in your music spaces.

425897_10150718637277008_698677007_11093813_1306598273_n.jpg

"milk my wife" ? ? What ? ? Are you mad?

"milk my wife" ? ? What ? ? Are you mad?

Maybe he's kinky, dont judge [flapper]. I have a cool strat looking mosaic guitar with a small circular mirror in the middle of the body and small rectangular mirror fragments as frets. Better yet, because its hand made it one of a kind

One of my clients recently staged a show of work by the artist/photographer Gered Mankowitz - best known (to me at any rate) for his iconic images of Hendrix, the Stones and so on.

Knowing how much I like both his work and Hendrix they got him to sign a poster for me;

lo-resJimibyGered001.jpg

I like it!

P.

Guest farnsbarns

One of my clients recently staged a show of work by the artist/photographer Gered Mankowitz - best known (to me at any rate) for his iconic images of Hendrix, the Stones and so on.

Knowing how much I like both his work and Hendrix they got him to sign a poster for me;

I like it!

P.

Very cool, my brother has a very nice painting of hendrix done in paint, on canvas, but by a computer. I keep telling him I'm gonna steal it.

My fiance consigned an artist to paint my guitars. Fantastic Christmas gift idea [thumbup] . I've since added my LP Traditional to my collection.

We refer to guitar art as guitart.

Wow, that's very nice.

Archived