Gibson Brands Forums

My Chances To Play Loud Are Far And Few Between

Rocky4

Monday- I should have had an hour from the time I get home from work, until I pick up the kids- Wife worked from home

Tuesday - see above

Wednesday -Wife out of town on business, all day to myself! - She left at 7 am then called at 8 to tell me she was on her way back because her client was sick.

.....amazing.......absolutely amazing........

I'm fortunate. I live on a good sized property with a separate well insulated 500 square foot building for the guitars and partying. Play as loud as you can take it and not disturb anyone. Did just that last night. My wife is real cool about it. I manage to play with a buddy or 2 about once a week or so.

I must also add, no kids at home anymore.

IMG_0087.jpg

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Monday the 26th

My wife was scheduled to go to Chicago on business overnight, leaving at 10 am. I took the day off to take care of step kids. Whole day to myself!!!

Result.....My wifes plans changed and she didn't leave until 4 pm, an hour after the kids came home from school

Tuesday the 27th

My wife doesn't get home until 7 pm, kids go to their dads on Tuesdays. I get off work at 2 pm, 4 or 5 hours to myself!!!!!

Result...I get forced over at work and don't get home until 10 pm

Today the 30th

My wife has another out of town trip and won't get home until 7pm and it's my day off. All day to myself!!!!!

Result....15 year old drops weight on his foot, stays home from school, daughters college classes get cancelled

....at what point do I see this as some divine intervention and sell all my stuff?

Archived