Gibson Brands Forums

New acquisition, but not guitar-related

Gilliangirl

This might get yanked because it's not in the appropriate forum, but here goes anyways! I am putting a deposit down on this little girl today. Actually, she's not so little, 15.3 h, very forward-moving but manageable. She is 14 years old and has a long list of awards for best in her class. She is a registered Tennessee Walker, her name is Spice.

Spiceheadshot.jpg

Spiceinfull.jpg

She needs a good grooming, which she will get today, along with her new saddle and tack.

Guitar-related....... I went downstairs in my music room last night and played all my old favourites on Lily and maj for at least an hour. I had a riot! Fingers are tender this morning as callouses are almost gone.

very beautiful horse, do you have a place at home to keep her, or does she stay at the stables

No, I have to board unfortunately. But some day I'll hopefully sell the house and move onto an acreage. Right now she's at the stable who raised her, they have TWH.

Nice looking mount. Reminds me that I told myself if I acquired a Gibson I would learn at least one cowboy song, and one horse song. So far I've discovered that it has a couple of Paul Simon tunes, a handful of Bob Dylan, and an old Neil Diamond song - any suggestions for an easy picker?

Nice looking mount. Reminds me that I told myself if I acquired a Gibson I would learn at least one cowboy song, and one horse song. So far I've discovered that it has a couple of Paul Simon tunes, a handful of Bob Dylan, and an old Neil Diamond song - any suggestions for an easy picker?

Hi Duluth! What about Tennessee Stud? [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHcg1GzoOAg

Archived