Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gilliangirl

New acquisition, but not guitar-related

Wow! a new saddle blanket. Nice.

If'n it gets pulled I will personally meet DuaneV in the parkinglot and beat him about the head and shoulders with a used Harmony Stella.

If'n it gets pulled I will personally meet DuaneV in the parkinglot and beat him about the head and shoulders with a used Harmony Stella.

Tough crowd.....

Yippie yay yep ty yey for the new friend GG – It must be a relief. 14 years old/young, , , I'm not able to judge that age.

Only horses I ever rode looked more or less like this -.Horses-.jpgNot much wind in the hair there. . . . . .

This is great news Karen. She looks like a great horse and I am sure you have both bonded already! Congrats on your NHD [thumbup]

I have never owned a pet bigger than me..... [scared] I am sure it is an awesome feeling and responsibility! I hope it is a foreward-moving for you. I can tell that your new friend Spice has made you whole again. Maybe she will inspire your guitar playing as well.

My favorite horse song....

Which is much like my life....Riding through the desert on a Horse With No Name....Since the early 70's! Where has the time gone?