Gibson Brands Forums

for the gibson forums, Yes i lowered my camera for u to see me wing it!

FenderGuy1

I'll give you props for posting. I would suggest you do something with your mouth though.....

when I was in the Army, when we were in formation, if one of us had our mouths open like that the Drill Seargant would ask if we was trying to catch flies.......I'm not trying to dog you out, but it does look a bit strange. Just trying to help you out

I don't recognize the tune, but you seem to have a nice touch on the chords and picking. However, if you want to play on top of your head, at least take lessons from a guy who just might be "the greatest" of them all. And more than anything, notice the class and humility this guy has. He doesn't have to act cool. He is cool....In addition, he is suffering from a horrible illness.....................Good luck, and unless you can make a ton of money with your talent, make sure you don't take it too seriously and forget to have fun with it.. [thumbup]

I want to apologize to the FenderGuy1.....My intent was not to make anything personal. Hell you can play that axe better than I can mine. Keep it up. I was just pointing out something that others will see if you ever end up on a stage playing. constructive criticism as it were.

I am sorry to see others took my intent wrong and starting bashing.......

Guest farnsbarns

My post, in which I praised you, had to be removed as I had quoted the unpleasant response by Evol so just reinstating my well done post! Well done! [thumbup]

My post, in which I praised you, had to be removed as I had quoted the unpleasant response by Evol so just reinstating my well done post! Well done! [thumbup]

Unpleasant? You don't have to mince words. You can say it, my comment was M-E-A-N.

Guest farnsbarns

Unpleasant? You don't have to mince words. You can say it, my comment was M-E-A-N.

I rarely mince my words. There's not much difference between "unpleasant" and "mean" other than one being grammaticaly correct. I couldn't have said what I really meant without breaking the rules, not to mention the fact that the thread was started by a 12yr old. Appropriate language should be considered.

Now shut up and grow up. You're deliberately derailing this thread.

I rarely mince my words. There's not much difference between "unpleasant" and "mean" other than one being grammaticaly correct. I couldn't have said what I really meant without breaking the rules, not to mention the fact that the thread was started by a 12yr old. Appropriate language should be considered.

Now shut up and grow up. You're deliberately derailing this thread.

[thumbup]

Guest farnsbarns

[thumbup]

Thanks Steve, good man... But, FenderGuy's vid posts always end up derailed. We should let this get back to the point.

FenderGuy, you really have captured Jimi's tone, what's in your setup?

Thanks Steve, good man... But, FenderGuy's vid posts always end up derailed. We should let this get back to the point.

FenderGuy, you really have captured Jimi's tone, what's in your setup?

Just a Squier Strat, a vox wah, and a amp set to five on all settings except reverb and volume and gain which are at 10

Archived