Gibson Brands Forums

How could I to know AJ100 is a really one

simonfurdealer

The identification team is standing by ![biggrin]

Pics of the instrument; full front, full back, as well as close ups of the front and back of the headstock, with the serial number clearly visible will help indeed. Also of any inside label that the instrument may have.

The identification team is standing by ![biggrin]

Pics of the instrument; full front, full back, as well as close ups of the front and back of the headstock, with the serial number clearly visible will help indeed. Also of any inside label that the instrument may have.

thanks man! there are the pic herepost-41649-016089800 1331908924_thumb.jpgpost-41649-045679100 1331908912_thumb.jpg

The headstock shape looks off to me, could be the angle of the view, though

The tuners look other than on the Epi website

I never heard of a factory 25 ?

it is not usual to put a sticker with the serial#

So I tend to call it 'not legit'

Where exactly did you buy it ?

I

post-41649-093032600 1331920727_thumb.jpg

Sorry, can't read chinese [-(

HA。。。A shop,who can check on the gibson.cn(chinese gibson web .) allow dealer .whatever,a chinese wants to buying a really brand guitar by this time,seems fail again,I am going to keep trying.

thank you very much Pete, i am appreciate!

• 3 weeks later...

Your Epi looks legit to me. The head stock looks normal see web link for epi head stock pic in musiciansfriend.. Also I just bought an AJ 200sce same as yours but a solid top and mine was made in Indonesia and was just bought new at a legitimate East Coast USA Guitar Center....my serial numb is close to yours..mine is 11092306464 yours is 1110250010 ...http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-aj-220sce-acoustic-electric-guitar

Archived