Gibson Brands Forums

Hello.......

Buc McMaster

Yes, Del, I think I hear that little bit of spanish influence in there........hadn't thought about it but you might well be right. This tune is assembling itself in a progression of parts. I had the four chord core for awhile now, and just this week the other parts kinda fell in there. Today I started scatting with it, trying to find a workable melody.....this may or may not be the last run at melody. Lyrics will be the last of this one, which is usually not the case. Most times I have at least a line or two before anything else. This one is working backwards from the normal sequence for me. Thanks for listening..........I hope the lyric does the music right.

Nice Buc. Now this is fun, I look forward to seeing how this tune develops for you.

Right off the bat, the feel makes me think of a storyline of being reunited with something that was lost, only to be found once again and seen through a new set of eyes based on the time that has passed. Don't know why really, just how it made me feel.

Pretty cool how a few chords can do that.

Archived