Gibson Brands Forums

Just chill out man

lagerfanny

Filled with BUDWISER? C'mon!

Seriously, I thought you Brit Chaps had some style and taste......

I was expectin' at the very least to see either Bass Or Boddingtons.....

Oh, and Yeah.... Pretty Cool I would love to have one, but not for 300 bucks.

I did some pricing online for mini fridge's and I'm actually shocked that it's only $300 as that's right in there for a good non-marshall mini. I would have expected it to be insane priced due to having Marshall branding and the "stack" door.

I did some pricing online for mini fridge's and I'm actually shocked that it's only $300 as that's right in there for a good non-marshall mini. I would have expected it to be insane priced due to having Marshall branding and the "stack" door.

Ive been looking for a beer fridge for my room and they're all less than £100-£150

Ive been looking for a beer fridge for my room and they're all less than £100-£150

Yeah, cheap GE's sell here for around $129-$199 depending on size, so just $100 more for a cool Marshall fridge, not bad. It's not like the soaking you would expect for a Marshall branded collectable.

I still don't understand why there is always a Bimbo looking blonde in these types of advertisements.

Wouldn't it serve more justice to have a diehard Marshall playing icon do this?

For instance, fill up the fridge with Cola-Cola, and have Lemmy open the fridge so he can mix his Jack and Cokes up.

That women was so nasty looking. Those types are beat.

I still don't understand why there is always a Bimbo looking blonde in these types of advertisements.

Wouldn't it serve more justice to have a diehard Marshall playing icon do this?

She's cheaper

For instance, fill up the fridge with Cola-Cola, and have Lemmy open the fridge so he can mix his Jack and Cokes up.

She's the queen of hearts, he's the ace of spades...

That women was so nasty looking. Those types are beat.

The uglier, the cheaper for the gig :lol:

Archived