Gibson Brands Forums

hard case for my L 50

glider

Go on the TKL website. Click on products, then stringed instrument cases, then guitar. Ignore the sketeches, and click on the electric guitar icon. When you get to all the case configuration icons, click on "small jumbo". The 8816 or 8916 look like they might fit, but I don't have the L-50 dimensions. I think it is 16" lower bout, and about the same size as the ES 175.

TKL cases can be bought at discount online at various sites, including from dealers on ebay and amazon..

Go on the TKL website. Click on products, then stringed isntrument cases, then guitar. Ignore the sketeches, and click on the electric guitar icon. When you get to all the case configuration icons, click on "small jumbo". The 8816 or 8916 look like they might fit, but I don't have the L-50 dimensions. I think it is 16" lower bout, and about the same size as the ES 175.

TKL cases can be bought at discount online at various sites, including from dealers on ebay and amazon..

thank you!g.gif

If all else fails, check this out:

http://www.cedarcreekcases.com/

I had a case made by them and it turned out real nice. I had it made for a Gibson SG bass that I bought used. The price was actually significantly lower than the price they quoted me - I think because they have made cases like that before. Great fit and finish, lots of color options, etc.

If all else fails, check this out:

http://www.cedarcreekcases.com/

I had a case made by them and it turned out real nice. I had it made for a Gibson SG bass that I bought used. The price was actually significantly lower than the price they quoted me - I think because they have made cases like that before. Great fit and finish, lots of color options, etc.

Cedar Creek is the custom division of TKL. I have had some dealings with them as well. They are the obvious choice anytime you can't find an off-the-shelf case that fits.

Archived