Gibson Brands Forums

NGD perhaps.

LarryUK

I agreed on a purchase last night. A black Charvel So-cal. As new. Home use only. £400.

He's meeting me next week. I've wanted one for a while.

So fingers crossed that all goes as planned. Pics will be following.

I agreed on a purchase last night. A black Charvel So-cal. As new. Home use only. £400.

i like them alot, hope you pull off the deal mate [thumbup]

Hope it comes off for you. They are great guitars. [wink]

Here's my USA San Dimas pro-mod to whet your appetite:

DSC01797.jpg

krock, you are from derby, im from london, lashurst is from birmingham...why are you using the word "dude" :lol:

Habit I guess. I dont talk like that when Im actually conversing with people, I only use words I wouldnt use when Im writing on forums. I edited my post just for you. If you're a cockney lad why aren't all your posts in slang? Btw Im actually from bedford but go to uni in derby

Where can you get replacement pickguards for them? I want a tortoiseshell one for it.

They're a Strat body so I guess a Fender strat PG should work.

I'd be tempted to go H-S-H if I were changing the pick guard and wire it like an Ibanez. That way you'd have a guitar that covers all bases.

Where can you get replacement pickguards for them? I want a tortoiseshell one for it.

I believe I remember reading somewhere that you may have to cut a bit around the neck pocket and that the screw holes may not line up perfectly, so nothing serious.

Archived