Gibson Brands Forums

Epi with Floyd rose

gforce013

I just picked up an Epi in desert burst with a Floyd rose and I have to say it plays amazing sounds amazing and looks amazing. It plays as well as my USA gibsons. I have 3 Epi les Paul's and they all play so good great guitars I don't know why people put them down.

I have 3 Epi les Paul's and they all play so good great guitars I don't know why people put them down.

I put my Epis down all the time.................

After I've played them............................[flapper][drool][smile] .....

I just picked up an Epi in desert burst with a Floyd rose and I have to say it plays amazing sounds amazing and looks amazing. It plays as well as my USA gibsons. I have 3 Epi les Paul's and they all play so good great guitars I don't know why people put them down.

Congratulations, HNGD! [thumbup]

Haven't tried those LP's with the Floyd Rose Trem.

Nothing wrong with Epi's. I've got three beauties myself and they are every bit

as good as any Gibson I've owned.(Changed the p/ups though, the originals weren't

that hot.)

Mostly it's the brand name snobbery thing. Of course there are crappy Epiphone's, as

there are also crappy Gibson's.

Just pick 'em up and play. You be the judge of what's good and don't pay too much

attention to what the knockers have to say. [rolleyes]

Enjoy your new geet.

Cheers

Paul

Congratulations, HNGD! [thumbup]

Haven't tried those LP's with the Floyd Rose Trem.

Nothing wrong with Epi's. I've got three beauties myself and they are every bit

as good as any Gibson I've owned.(Changed the p/ups though, the originals weren't

that hot.)

Mostly it's the brand name snobbery thing. Of course there are crappy Epiphone's, as

there are also crappy Gibson's.

Just pick 'em up and play. You be the judge of what's good and don't pay too much

attention to what the knockers have to say. [rolleyes]

Enjoy your new geet.

Cheers

Paul

Congratulations on the new guitar. My brother has an Epiphone Les Paul Pro FX which is a Floyd equipped model in a cherry sunburst and I can tell you one thing it's a keeper. When he visited over Christmas I did a string change along with a full setup and dropped the action for him and I must admit it's probably the best fret work I've seen on an Epiphone yet. His has a really nice satin finished neck that just feels right in your hand, I only have good things to say about it.

Archived