Gibson Brands Forums

NGD!

RUSHian

I got my new Buckethead Les Paul last Thursday.

GIBBYS.jpgMy new BH and my Gary Moore BFG

I wanted something a little different, something with a bigger body size than a standard Les Paul (I'm a big guy). The BH is a great guitar! love the longer scale neck 27", and 24 frets. Pickups sound great, it plays great, and the strings ring and resonate evenly and loudly throughout the entire guitar.

I can sit and play on the couch un plugged and it sounds like an acoustic!

I'm happy, This Bucket ain't no trash can!

I got my new Buckethead Les Paul last Thursday.

GIBBYS.jpgMy new BH and my Gary Moore BFG

I wanted something a little different, something with a bigger body size than a standard Les Paul (I'm a big guy). The BH is a great guitar! love the longer scale neck 27", and 24 frets. Pickups sound great, it plays great, and the strings ring and resonate evenly and loudly throughout the entire guitar.

I can sit and play on the couch un plugged and it sounds like an acoustic!

I'm happy, This Bucket ain't no trash can!

Congrates [thumbup] glad to see you still have gary :)

Now all you need to do is have a meal at KFC and you'll be ready to gig [biggrin]

Congratulations RUSHian! The Gary Moore Signature is a great and very nice guitar. I don't really know what to say about the Buckethead model, though - congrats for that one too, anyways. What I am curious about is: how much is it larger than a regular LP? How does that fact affects the sound? Cheers... Bence

Congratulations RUSHian! The Gary Moore Signature is a great and very nice guitar. I don't really know what to say about the Buckethead model, though - congrats for that one too, anyways. What I am curious about is: how much is it larger than a regular LP? How does that fact affects the sound? Cheers... Bence

The Buckethead is about 7-8% larger, including the head stock. It sounds much louder unplugged and has great sustain. I'll try to take a better pic of them side by side.

Here's a pic of the size difference

225355899.jpg

Archived