Gibson Brands Forums

Home made guitar tuner

JohnnyReb

you can always post pics like that, hope you get better soon

Yeap, guitars, family , loved ones, it all goes together in our lives after all.

Cool picture and hope you get well soon!

[thumbup]

Yea thanks. I guess it was kinda silly to post this but I'm recovering from back surgery and bored out of my mind. So sorry if anybody opens this expecting something serious

Feel free...Great picture! I have one of my grandaughter in my lap and strumming my LG3. Kids are the greatest therapy of all when we are feeling down or hurting.

I have had back issues for a lot of years...NO fun. I hope you recover from your surgery and get 100% soon...!

Noticed the bird cage in the background....watcha got?

OMG what an absolute doll she is! So cute!! She's starting early, by the looks of it! [thumbup]

Oh yea she loves guitars. And her favorite song is Hank Williams Sr Long Gone Lonesome Blues lol. I just have to watch her like a hawk because she loves to give the tuners a good twist [scared]

Brings back memories of my first grand child. He would stand in front of me while I played. He' would strum, randomly, over the 12th fret while I played. Not a bad accompaniment. He had his own pick when he was that big. Beware, though, after the first time she drops a pick into the sound hole, it becomes a game. [sneaky]

Also, you're gonna wanna rethink keeping guitars on a stand like that until she grows up and leaves the house. While she means well, she WILL want to put that thing on her lap like Daddy. And that time is now.

Well I don't leave it on the stand. I was actually sitting in the chair right in front of it when I took the pic. I only use the stand whe I'm playing and need a spot to set it for a quick moment or for a rest. Trust me I don't get to far away lol

This is my home made guitar tuner. It tunes terribly and only works if I'm NOT looking LOL. But regardless of poor performance I'll give her a few more years and see what happens :)

18fb612c.jpg

I think we should hook her up with my new drummer

6887301475_019141edfb.jpg

Archived