Gibson Brands Forums

Lou Pallo Lts Edt LP up on Ebay

Rabs

I really like these, a dirty fingers and P90 combo, nice looking... Saw it on Ebay, dont see many of these around so I thought id stick it up for anyone currently looking for something a bit different (SPB? ;))

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lou-Pallo-Ltd-Edition-Signature-Gibson-Les-Paul-/160777525738?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item256f1659ea

LPLOUETCH1-Finish-Shot.jpg

There are not many around and they tend to sell fast...I missed one on eBay in January by a few minutes...I went to the bank to deposit money to buy it.

Got home, and it had just sold.

There were a very small number of them made, and they are all individually numbered in the series. I have no doubt they are great players.

mark

There are not many around and they tend to sell fast...I missed one on eBay in January by a few minutes...I went to the bank to deposit money to buy it.

Got home, and it had just sold.

There were a very small number of them made, and they are all individually numbered in the series. I have no doubt they are great players.

mark

Well the one I showed on Ebay didnt sell.. so if anyone is interested would be worth contacting the seller and seeing if hes still trying to sell it.. (if i had any money i would myself :))

Ditto. Very interested in one of these, but doubt I could get the money together quick enough. Not being someone who worries about breathing on a guitar incase it affects the value of the guitar, I'd stick a 57 classic in the bridge. I'd keep the Dirty Fingers (gotta love that name) somewhere safe though.

Archived