Gibson Brands Forums

Slayer Wine

dem00n

Slayer Sells Out! I never thought I'd live to see the day..... If it goes any further they will turn into the Thrash version of KISS. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if they all went onstage dressed as KISS. Tom Simmons (I can see him being the Demon on a regular basis), Jeff Stanley, Kerry Frehley, and Dave Criss. And a Slayer coffin and Slayer comics do not seem too far-fetched in my eyes....

I'm just kiddin'. They should have their own devil's food cake though.... Slayer is probably my favorite of the Big 4. Either them or Anthrax.

Frankly I do not know how to take this wine market, there are wines for bands like Motorhead, AC/DC, Warrant and now Slayer?

I am OK if a band puts their name on stuff, a lot of fans want that, but I'd like to keep it related...

Plus somehow Motorhead and Slayer wine does not sound appealing...at all.

You know, I was tempted by this because I love Slayer & Slayer merchendise until....I saw it wasn't $119 per CASE but per BOTTLE minimum order 6 (a case). I'm not spending that kind of cash on a 2010 box wine in a cool bottle. Hell no.

Archived