Gibson Brands Forums

Thank You SteveJoshLay

damian

I wish to thank SteveJoshLay for his Steve Vai threads.......Because of Steve's threads, I have become a Steve Vai fan, and am studying

Vai's guitar playing techniques......They make very good studies for guitarists who are interested in improving their personal skill levels........

Thank you SteveJoshLay, your posts and threads have been very awesome in presenting great videos of great musicians.............................

As such, thank you Steve...............You rock my good friend............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..............

I wish to thank SteveJoshLay for his Steve Vai threads.......Because of Steve's threads, I have become a Steve Vai fan, and am studying

Vai's guitar playing techniques......They make very good studies for guitarists who are interested in improving their personal skill levels........

Thank you SteveJoshLay, your posts and threads have been very awesome in presenting great videos of great musicians.............................

As such, thank you Steve...............You rock my good friend............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..............

nice one damo!, did i mention that i went to vai's masterclass [tongue][biggrin]

Thanks SteveJoshLay and welcome back to the lounge Damian! [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

From Tman, the observer. Zebraless too.

Thanks Tman.........I'm still in shock about the Zebras !!!

Archived