Gibson Brands Forums

Farmer's Mill By Crushsound

Cruznolfart

Are you all over this? Farmer's Mill is the first in the world guitar pedal to let you take the control over the infinite musical potential of the broken sound idea. It simply lets you step into the electric guitar mud. Farmer's Mill doesn't change your tone. It changes the way you play.

Or is it something you'd scrape off your shoe?

smiley-laughing011.gifsmiley-laughing014.gifsmiley-laughing016.gif

So, the tone of the guitar in the video is the effect? Doesn't sound like much.

It's been a long time since I felt I was the smartest person I ever met but I get the feeling our legs are being pulled with this ad. The demo has some spots where it sounds like the cable's being shorted. I don't think they're selling "tone" as much as the ability to make it sound like your guitar cord is shorting out.

My "Monster" brand guitar cables do that sound......I'll bet the stomp box is cheaper.......[flapper][biggrin][thumbup] ...........

Having said that, the box looks nice, although it doen't have stereo outs......[unsure] :unsure: [sneaky] ..................................

If you go to there website, they have some audio samples. While the tone of the guitar and rig are great I can't STAND that cutting out sound. It's the kind of stuff that would make me go insane.

They describe it correctly: it sounds like a broken guitar cord that is on fire. The kind of thing you'd make sure you replaced before going on stage.

As much as I love these kind of sounds, I have a Small Sound/Big Sound <F word> Overdrive that has a button that makes it sound like your amp is blowing up. I don't need another equipment malfunctioning sound, thank you.

O.K............It's made in Poland, by a couple of spoiled rich kids and a rich adult.....It's a one trick pony............

It's also $479.00.........+ 48.00 more to ship...............[thumbdn] [thumbdn] [thumbdn] [thumbdn] [thumbdn] [thumbdn] ................................

Sending funds to Poland for a pretty box that sounds broken is like sending money to Nigeria..........................

Hey! That Nigeria thing is legit! I've been sending those dignitaries money for a while now. They were so nice that when I told them I was forgetting to send them the funds, they kindly asked for my bank account so they could take care of it for me. Damian, if you can't say nothing nice..... [-(

Hey! That Nigeria thing is legit! I've been sending those dignitaries money for a while now. They were so nice that when I told them I was forgetting to send them the funds, they kindly asked for my bank account so they could take care of it for me. Damian, if you can't say nothing nice..... [-(

For something even funnier than your post, just Google scam baiters. There is a potpourri of sites out there of internet vigilantism. Anus Laptops is one of the best documented.

For something even funnier than your post, just Google scam baiters. There is a potpourri of sites out there of internet vigilantism. Anus Laptops is one of the best documented.

Sounds like hours of fun. Will do!

Damian, if you can't say nothing nice..... [-(

You are correct..................The product is a rather interesting one; Perhaps a misunderstood product.........I can assure you that the company

is a legitimate company........My previous post was meant in humor, and in jest; However, the company itself did not find my post humourous,

as they contacted me regarding my post [scared] :unsure: [crying] .......The website asks for "ideas" on the product, and I actually do have some ideas

I'll send them regarding the product.......As we all know, producing a "Stomp Box" as an unknown company is a daunting adventure,

and they are brave in entering the busy "Stomp Box" field........Good for them.......Perhaps they would like to send me a unit to review

for you all here, and on recordings, and perhaps on some You-Tube vids.........[thumbup][drool][thumbup][drool] ......................................................

So, I thank the company for coming out with a fully original product that fills a previously unfilled nitch, and I look forward to seeing other

products from this company..................

This pedal is not the first to do this it's just a lame copy of the smallsound/bigsound **** overdrive. The difference is that the **** is capable of sounding amazing.

Kinda true.............I actually have pedals that do what their "Farmer's Mill" thing does, but mine go WAY beyond their little one trick pony.....

I'll post pics tomorrow................I had mine custom built in the USA..................Stay tuned......Mine didn't cost $500.00 dollars either...................

Archived