Gibson Brands Forums

Swearing off chocolate!

RaysEpiphone

Sorry if this is off topic or strange but I tired of the occasional brake-out's I get. I know it's my diet as I love chocolate! So I'm not going to put any more of it in me tummy! I don't get a lot of acne I just want to start being more healthy over all so I'm going to start watching it closely.

I do exercise my arms and upper body regular (for my heart) so I'm better with that end of thing's, not trying to look like the hulk or any thing just want to keep myself in decent shape. Playing drums more often has helped to, but it looks as I'm going to the front of the band to sing and play guitar so that's going out the window soon.

Acne is caused by hormonal changes in the body that can increase the activity of the sebacious glands at the base of your hair folicals. It has nothing to do with diet at all. I wouldn't give up chocolate if my life depended on it. OK, well maybe then I would.

I'd say you're better off giving up BBQ'd boneless country-style pork ribs than chocolate.

But then, that would be heresy.

You wanna know the number one reason WHY you shouldn't quit chocolate?

chocolate-addiction-in-women1.png

Play it safe! The world has enough unwanted children.

Guest rogerb

I have a friend who loves chocolate and every year she gives it up for Lent. Of course she gorges before and after. [-o<

I only have chocolate a couple of times a year.

It can take me 3 days to eat a chocolate bar and it drives my wife nuts. She LOVES chocolate.

I have enough bad habits. At least over indulging in chocolate isn't one of them.

Cheers to those who do enjoy it though. [thumbup]

Archived