Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thejtl

A new cover: Uncle Tupelo

I've been a huge Uncle Tupelo fan for 20 years. If you folks don't know them, you should check it out. I was feeling like playing this morning, so I did a quick cover of one of my favorite songs of theirs.

http://soundcloud.com/jasontlewis/still-be-around

This was me and my 2005 AJ and me singing. Recording chain was AT 4040 into MBox 3 pre and SM7B into Presonus Eureka. Recorded into ProTools.

I've been a huge Uncle Tupelo fan for 20 years. If you folks don't know them, you should check it out. I was feeling like playing this morning, so I did a quick cover of one of my favorite songs of theirs.

http://soundcloud.com/jasontlewis/still-be-around

This was me and my 2005 AJ and me singing. Recording chain was AT 4040 into MBox 3 pre and SM7B into Presonus Eureka. Recorded into ProTools.

I've also been a great Uncle Tupelo fan as long as I can remember. Your cover is awesome, I really enjoyed it!

Awesome recording! Hadn't heard any of their stuff before, but grabbed an album from iTunes to check out.

Man, I wish it would have made you want to check out my stuff, but c'est la vie. [biggrin]

Man, I wish it would have made you want to check out my stuff, but c'est la vie. [biggrin]

Oh I thoroughly enjoyed the tunes on your soundcloud page as well! I really need to get mine set up one of these days.