Gibson Brands Forums

What are you playing and listening to tonight....

Svet

Hey guys, it's Sunday night and we are back to work tomorrow. The baby is sleeping and my wife is working so it's me, my stereo and a few of my guitars. I'm in a jazzy mood and have been listening to Jacintha.. Has anyone else heard of her? Anyway here's my setup tonight, currently playing my Eastman 910 ce straight into a Fender CS Vibroverb 64 RI. What are you playing and listening to tonight? Pictures are always welcome!

deluxebroadbyrd2.jpg

About the same here, baby sleep, wife at work.

I am playing my SG unplugged, practicing a couple of my own songs tweaking arrangements,

I played AC\DC's T.N.T a few times just to get in the mindset that a great song does not have to be complicated.

Edit: earlier today the weather was very nice, I gave my Dobro a workout while working on my foot-stomping skills.

And so not to be rude here is a pic.

9ca84694.jpg

Didn't play today (off work again, so should get in some good time this week), but earlier today I spent listening to a lot of Rockabilly on YouTube and Pandora, and getting GAS for a Gretsch!

Now, listening to The Motor City Blues Project on WCSX Classic Rock (streaming live also). This show has been on Detroit airwaves for I think 22 years now (!) and runs Sunday night form 9:00 to 12:00 Eastern time. "Three hours of anything blue will do".

Sitting just off to my left in the rack are my Clapton Strat (Black) and Gold Top 60's Tribute Les Paul. About time to rotate them back to their cases and break out another couple of guitars to have in easy grabbing reach [cool] .

I talked to a new music friend on the phone for a while today and went over my original's set-list we play some stuff thru or phone's but it was not a very good thing as the sound Q was shitty. I've started brushing up on the acoustic set of my own song's, I got rehearsal tomorrow so I need to do the cover set-list of the song's we have started working on too. I listen to the songs I'm covering to help me learn them faster.

Heres a shot of me and my only acoustic from about a year ago when I first got it.

NewEpiphone1.jpg[/img]

Hi Mr Fox! Ive not put in my Robert Johnson CDs in a long time! Perhaps I will soon but the recordings are o bad it is tough to listen to. That's the drawback to higher end audio, the blemishes and warts are displayed in all their glory!

Archived