Gibson Brands Forums

Dave Grohl Kicks Out Fan (Itunes Festival)

Rabs

Uh, it's the Foo Fighters?... What a conflicting message....

Well, um, er, yes.........They are the Foo Fighters; they fight foo.....That guy was a Foo........[flapper]:rolleyes:[sneaky][cool] .........

Well, um, er, yes.........They are the Foo Fighters; they fight foo.....That guy was a Foo........[flapper]:rolleyes:[sneaky][cool] .........

Um, yeah I hear you damian. However, I don't believe he was a foo. According to Dave, the guy was an a$#@&%# and a m%"$@€@£. So, the poor dude got jacked. IMHO.... [glare]

aww-yea-meme-original-1.jpg

Good for Dave. [thumbup]

And with sentence-construction skills like that he could easily qualify as an honourary Glaswegian...

[laugh]

A "Foo Fighter" is WWII aviator slang for a UFO, not an invitation for wanna be tough-guys to "Bring It" to the show.

One of the many great things about the members here is the diverse info they can share with us all. Thanks for that, FM... I'd always wondered!

P.

A "Foo Fighter" is WWII aviator slang for a UFO, not an invitation for wanna be tough-guys to "Bring It" to the show.

I know that, but how are foo's going to know that? This foo 'parently didn't. Or if he did, he was still a foo. He was a true foo. [unsure]

Archived