Gibson Brands Forums

Stoitainly!

TommyK

Saw the new 3 Stooges move. It was a gas [flapper]

Personal Observation:

I saw a lot of dads and sons there. Daughters and mothers... not so much. One dad was in his BSA shirt, so there may have been a cub scout outing. The entire theater was busting out laughing, including yours truly. My wife refused to go... typical. I hope when I see my grandsons in Wa. State, it's still playing. Grandpa, Dad and the boys will all go while the women folk .... I guess go shopping.

The actors were great. And, for the most part looked like Larry, Curly and Moe.

The Three Stooges is exclusively a male thing. I have loved them since I was a kid and every girl I have know just kind of goes nah.

Will need to see this film. Saw part of the pseudo documentary on ABC a few years ago. Not bad.

Saw the new 3 Stooges move. It was a gas [flapper]

I saw it Sunday. I could say pretty much the same things - except my wife actually wanted to see it. Whodda thunk? We had a great time. I really like how the Farrelly Bros handled it - bringing the setting current but keeping some of the same bits. The three actors did a great job - man, they really had the timing down pat. The cautionary announcement in the credits was a hoot - I remember getting that thrown at me in the early 60s.

Archived