Gibson Brands Forums

Watching Cheech and Chongs next movie

buliwyf

I got up at 6am this morning Ttuesday) and flipped around the channels and Cheech and Chong's next movie was on and it just started.Cant miss the two guys caring a trash can down the street.Always my favorite part was Chongs guitar and guitar playing.It looked like a highly modified Tele with a car mirror mounted on the head stock (I guess to look behind him).The frets varied from being white maple to black colored with the white dot in the middle and of course you got to love the whammy bar being a motorcycle kickstand from probably a Harley with a skull on it.If you have ever seen the movie when he starts playing its so loud the neighbors run and Cheech tries to get into the house and it looks like he,s fighting a hurricane to get in the house.I havent seen this flick in around 20 plus years dam I'm dying watching it.I hope the link works if not can someone let me know how to get a video from youtube to the forum,please

http://youtu.be/PLJCOjOT8lk

My favorite Cheech and Chong movie. The best one IMHO. Of the three good ones (sorry but Still Smokin' and Corsican Brothers blew IMHO), it had me laughing the hardest and that is hard because Up In Smoke and especially Nice Dreams had some funny moments as well!

Archived