Gibson Brands Forums

Long time in the making but it's finally finished!

Deadgrateful

So, I've been a member of the forum for a few years now (not the most prolific of posters but I like to browse daily). I've always written and performed my own songs and was recently lucky enough to find a kindred spirit to write, perform and record with. This was about a year ago and we've just finished recording our first album 'Peace To The Wanderer'.

The album officially comes out at the end of June with a supporting tour to follow shortly after, but we have just received a 3 track promo sampler.

As you guys have been such a great influence over the past few years (I've been introduced to countless great artists and styles I would probably never have heard of) I would like to be able to offer everyone on the forum a listen of the album when it's released. If your interested pm me and I'll send you a link when the time comes.

I've uploaded the tracks from the sampler to Youtube and posted them below and would love some feedback. Also, if anyone is in the UK and is up for getting together for a few gigs at somepoint, that would be fantastic! You can hook up with us on our facebook page

Anyway, we're called Birdbrother and you can have a listen one of the tracks below (the other 2 are on our youtube channel)

Wonderful music.

I enjoyed every bit of all three them - the songs, the arrangements, the instrumentation, the vocals and the atmosphere.

A very generous offer for the album, but I'll be very pleased to plunk down cash for it when comes out.

Thanks very much for sharing. . B)

Here's the other two in case someone missed them -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbLa3AKTOA&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE7haZWUB1E&feature=relmfu

Wow, that was awesome. Throughlly enjoyed it, actually listened to it twice.

Like a blend between Stone Roses and Led Zeppelin, best of Briish ! [thumbup]

Im a like on your FB site also, keep going and let us know when the album comes out, if its of this standard across the album Ill put my money up, for sure.

So, I've been a member of the forum for a few years now (not the most prolific of posters but I like to browse daily). I've always written and performed my own songs and was recently lucky enough to find a kindred spirit to write, perform and record with. This was about a year ago and we've just finished recording our first album 'Peace To The Wanderer'.

The album officially comes out at the end of June with a supporting tour to follow shortly after, but we have just received a 3 track promo sampler.

As you guys have been such a great influence over the past few years (I've been introduced to countless great artists and styles I would probably never have heard of) I would like to be able to offer everyone on the forum a free download of the album when it's released. If you'd like a copy simply PM me and I'll send you a link and password when the time comes.

I've uploaded the tracks from the sampler to Youtube and posted them below and would love some feedback. Also, if anyone is in the UK and is up for getting together for a few gigs at somepoint, that would be fantastic! You can hook up with us on our facebook page

Anyway, we're called Birdbrother and you can have a listen one of the tracks below (the other 2 are on our youtube channel)

Well my friend that was so enjoyable!!

A definite 60's feel and a nice Led Zep meet Pink Floyd meet The Sones vibe too.

[thumbup]

Wicked stuff mate, I liked it a lot, I found the first listens a little echoey with the reverb but settled in by the 2nd and third listens. Let us know when your record is available as I'd be happy to support your project with a purchase.

All the best.

Archived