Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD Epi 355!!!!!

lengle1981

Well my new Epiphone 355 has arrived. I know the rules, if the picture isn't put up then it didnt happen so here she is! i absolutely love her, an absolute beauty, love the white too!

if any of you guys have a 355 then post some pics on this thread, would love to see them.

sorry for the watermark, i cant seem to add the file without converting it and the program i have at the moment has a watermark. if anybody has any tips how to convert a picture, which program etc then ley me know.

post-37739-074542900 1335171660_thumb.jpg

post-37739-044662500 1335171662_thumb.jpg

She's plays great, can feed back easily too, which I like, not too much though, go up to the amp and she can scream a little. Neck is fatter than my SG but is easy to switch between the two still. Finish is great too and was set up pretty good outta the box!

I searched many many shops for a white one and then came across the last one at Nevada music in the uk.

I posted it before but don't know if true, but I was told they are no longer makin it in white, only cherry, not sure how true it is though!

I will try photobucket in future also, thanks for that.

Hey Len,i spent several hours w/ that exact guitar last friday,end result,i chose the Gretsch g5120 and put that one back on the shelf.Its a great guitar and im sure you're stoked,congrats on the HNGD,i just reposted my HGND pics in the Epi lounge if you care to see what i chose over this one.Congrats on your new guitar and enjoy. [thumbup][thumbup] p.s. it took me 4 hours playing them both to decide,was the hardest decision ive made in awhile.

Archived