Gibson Brands Forums

ksdaddy is off the market.

ksdaddy

Penny and I were married at our new house last Saturday. Her kids, my kids, my daughter's boyfriend, and my mother were there. Took about 12 minutes. We splurged and bought a cake from the supermarket. Our honeymoon has consisted of a trip to Lowe's to look at kitchen light fixtures, applying our names to the mailbox with vinyl lettering, and watching Wheel of Fortune while eating ice cream. We are low maintenance and highly content with each others company.

We struck up an online/facebook friendship in late September, didn't meet face to face until November 14, became a couple on December 9, I proposed on January 10th, and we got married on April 21. No sense monkeying around. Life's too short. Oh, and also the little matter of buying the Atomic Ranch on March 31... that's kinda important.

Her son became an ordained minister (online) for the sole purpose of marrying us. Yeah, it's all legal.

15zynp.jpg

And here we are... the Brady Bunch. Pen's two kids on the left, and my girls Kim and Sarah on the right (the "k" and "s" in ksdaddy).

316uumt.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats man... you guys look happy..

Hope you have a long lasting, healthy and harmonious relationship [thumbup]

And low key is great. If I ever get married again (which I doubt) it will be something like that.

Nice work there Romeo [thumbup]

You're a lucky dude, and your better half didn't do so bad herself.

I bet when you told her you were a Gibson Mod, she just couldn't resist [biggrin]

More like waiting until he bagged her to let her know. [flapper]

Good to see what looks like to me two good people find each other.

Archived