Gibson Brands Forums

Sexy baby !!!

Es maniac

This is my melody maker.... All stock , except the paint job.

Great little guitar ,it really sings. And most peopple mistake it for a real Les Paul... hehe

Like it?

I do like it ES,i have a solid black schecter omen6 <cheapy> i use it for the drop d songs,i'm thinking of covering it w/ some nice pin-up stickers,or family guy stickers,regardless of the finished product,i can always rip em off and throw em away.Nice guitar !!

"...and that is important... [thumbup] Do you want to play the guitar without electrics and strings?"

Well, see the first pic for electrics and strings... lol i have to take new pics that show the whole guitar completed. Also It doesnt show the sides though.. sides and back are black (stock)..ok...new pics will be on soon :)

You guys are being a little rough on the little MM arn't ya? I think it's fantastic and I even like the sticker, decal, paint job whatever it is. The MMs are cool but painfully generic. Way to spice it up a little bit.

In many ways, I wish I had a guitar I would feel comfortable modding the finish on. I've done a few cheapies for people... Someday I'll come across something that NEEDS refinished, and I'll do something cool and artistic.

ok, i think this pic shows it better. It was all black, now white top ,and the girl isnt a sticker !

The White goes 1 cm on the sides, result is very good, B&W gives some "dimension" and "substance" to the thin body!

Maybe thats why some mistake it for a Les Paul ;)

post-42610-039046800 1336388227_thumb.jpg

Well, I think it's really cool man. At present, most of my guitars are not in any position to have the finish messed with, but when i come across something I want to refinish, I'll try to do something fun like that too.

Archived