Gibson Brands Forums

Anniversary flood blue swirl

JoeM17

I have been waiting for 2 months now for my anniversary flood blue swirl. I hear they are not making them any more and I hear they are? What's the deal? Does anyone know? Is any one at Gibson reading these posts? Just let me know. Don't smoke me and draw me out by telling me they are on "Back Order". I'll buy another Gretsch G6120 if I am behind drawn out. I am getting kind of fed up.

I have been waiting for 2 months now for my anniversary flood blue swirl. I hear they are not making them any more and I hear they are? What's the deal? Does anyone know? Is any one at Gibson reading these posts? Just let me know. Don't smoke me and draw me out by telling me they are on "Back Order". I'll buy another Gretsch G6120 if I am behind drawn out. I am getting kind of fed up.

I see Musicians Friend has them "In Stock" if this is the same one http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-studio-swirl-electric-guitar///sorry not the anniversery one

You wont get that sort of info out of Gibson they are pretty tight lipped when it comes to production numbers

Archived