Gibson Brands Forums

My CW is home from the Dr.

ol fred

Picked her up yesterday, cracks are still visible but further damage has been stopped ! While she was there we decided on a bone transplant and all I can say is WOW !!!

What a difference. As much as I loved this guitar before, there is no way I would ever part with it now. Hit any chord and you would swear that it's coming from my Marshall AS 50

I do believe the ol girl has found her voice.

While she was there we decided on a bone transplant and all I can say is WOW !!!

What a difference.

Many of us of a certain age could probably benefit from a bone transplant...... Was the "wow" what she said, or you said? Or both?

Where do I sign up?

(Where's Wily when we need him?)

dchristo, would love to accommodate you but the only recording equipment I own is an old cassette deck. Nick, I believe you and wily might be twins seperated at birth. Since you

asked, it was me first and then her. And last but not least, Wily after talking to two other luthiers I found a fellow that I knew back in the seventies in Sac. Geat work at reasonable prices and he builds some beautiful guitars, he will be here with his wife for the jam. Arnie Gamble, great guy! www.arniegamble.com

Archived