Gibson Brands Forums

wondering if someone could give me some info

efg

Hello everyone, I bought a guitar a while back which appears to be a 2002 gibson l-00. The seller told me that it was a deep body, and I have searched the internet looking for any more info. I have been told that it is a blues king, but the label clearly says l-00. It's a wonderful sounding guitar very full sounding for a little guy, probably my favorite guitar I've owned yet. So if anyone has owned or had experience with one of these guys please share... thank you

The thickness of the body on a Blues King should be about 3 3/8" at the top and 4 1/8" at the bottom. Measure yours and post some pictures if you can.

Thanks for the reply's everyone, it looks like its 4 1/4" at the top and just under 4 7/8" at the bottom... I will post some pics later today when my wife shows me how...

I keep trying to attach a file, but its says error this file was too big to upload

Go to the "forum feedback" sub-forum, and look at the pinned post on how to post photographs using Photobucket. It's simple once you set it up.

Archived