Gibson Brands Forums

SAGA - On The Loose

Searcy

This, for me, was one of the saving graces of the "new wave" movement. I was a HUGE hair metal fan and viewed the new wave of music as utter trash. If not for songs like this, and Golden Earring's "Bullet Hits The Bone", I'd have been willing to just write the whole period off as a loss.

(Note that I have since matured and find MUCH to like about the songs of that time :D!)

(Note that I have since matured and find MUCH to like about the songs of that time :D!)

It's funny what age will do to a person...back in the late 70's for me it was Canned Heat, The Doors, blues etc ....and The Sex Pistols......I couldn't stand disco, Bay City Rollers..uggh..now that I am older I look back at those times fondly and actually like all those bands I once hated...including Bay city idiots....life is weird.

We saw Saga open for someone, and we can't remember who to this day. On The Loose is On The iPod and gets a regular spin. I remember playin this, always fun and always tricky and I don't think we ever did it without one of us blowing it.

rct

Archived