Gibson Brands Forums

I GOT A FREE LAPTOP O.o

FenderGuy1

gl, considering you have no idea what you're doing and it looks like your mobo's bad. (Quick assessment from a 2 min video)

Look at the laptops I've gotten for free.

EcFRM.jpg

I'm left handed and all of my computers are right handed. Do I have a higher chance of dying?

Nah, it takes talent to die young; As such, feel free to die middle aged..........[flapper] [flapper] [flapper] .........

gl, considering you have no idea what you're doing and it looks like your mobo's bad. (Quick assessment from a 2 min video)

Look at the laptops I've gotten for free.

EcFRM.jpg

my sister had the dell on the far left, it lasted her 7 years and she finally replaced it a few weeks ago.

No, it said winload.exe is either missing or corrupt, so i am gonna get my local tech to look at it

cant you just use the repair disk or make a repair disk?

my sister had the dell on the far left, it lasted her 7 years and she finally replaced it a few weeks ago.

cant you just use the repair disk or make a repair disk?

There were many variations of that model. Mine's an e1505. Was made in 06

Well i need a pro to look at it, since its a garage sale picked computer

All of these were going to be thrown out. I got them from the owners fixed them myself. (excluding the far right one, it's not worth fixing and only has a parts value.)

its a windows vista laptop so not very old [laugh] but its still a cool machine, my mum is jealous

It's not very good either. It's a low end Toshiba. And in terms of laptops, 3-5 y/o is ancient.

Techs cost about $70 for even the most simple of fixes...id say just learn your self.

The shop I work for has a $35 diagnostic fee. In fact, a lot do. This keeps them from losing money.

Archived