Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone repair Europe

curtisdee

Hey people

recently sent my epiphone special ii over to gibson netherlands for a phew reasons....dark lines going across the fretboard(looked like sumone had done it on purpose not grain), crack in headstock and neck joint problems was just wondering does anyone know how long these kind of things take?

The Europe Epi Customer Service folks are awesome.....Contact them, they'll be very helpful for you...........

Make sure you have all of your info ready for them.........

Hey..yeah i contacted them today tho they told me to contact them next week and they will let me know then if my guitar is covered by warranty or not....i really hope it is, i will keep post updated on how it ends up

thanks for the reply man

it takes a week to find out if something is covered under warranty or not? And they put it on you to make the call back? [huh]

Yea, that isn't good customer service at all...that info should be a few mouse clicks away...

it takes a week to find out if something is covered under warranty or not? And they put it on you to make the call back? [huh]

Hey, yeah...well i emailed them the next day sayin it shouldnt have to be looked at for warranty cause all its problems were on guitar when i got it....but anyway they emailed me back straight away the 2nd day they had it and looked at it and told me they wont fix it because for all they know i done the damage to it(they didnt say it in those words but thats what they were meaning)...honestly i dont think i will ever buy another epi or gibson...completely useless

Archived