Gibson Brands Forums

Singles Group

Buxom

Knight guitar, 1979; used on many, many gigs. Early Schecter Z+ p/us.

Knight guitar 1980s: Schaller Golden 50 p/us, interior of guitar polished when built, very loud and bright.

These instruments are both 17" wide, 2 1/2" deep, 25 1/2" scale, 24 frets.

And have Keith Calton cases.

They're not my type of guitar because of the music I like but I have to say that both look absolutely stunning!

They're not my type of guitar because of the music I like but I have to say that both look absolutely stunning!

Many thanks...I'm very fortunate to have had these in my life...big guitars with trapeze tailpieces, hard to deal with at first but incredible for rhythm and loud clean sounds...these kick my a** every time I pick one up...the sunburst one has been through a lot...each has 4 push-pull pots to get all the variations...

Still waiting for the shining armor answer ;-;

Ha! In fact I think he considered putting a pic of a knight or a helmet/visor on the headstock at one time but possibly the inlay was too time-consuming, and/or there were other companies using that sort of image as a trademark...

Knightblondeheel.jpg

Believe me this guitar is loud..sorry the pics not that good...

Knightblondebig.jpg

I got Schaller crank buttons and put them on...love these, don't know if they're still available...

Knightblonderearheadstock.jpg

Mr Knight passed in the late 90s; his son-in-law Mr Gordon Wells continues the business today, with his own son.

Archived