Gibson Brands Forums

anyone here from Gibson Customer Service...

slimt

is there Anyway of getting info on Custom Built or 1 of a kind GIbson Acoustic Guitars that are Not in the Normal Catalogs up in Canada here? we have a Wholesalor here that is great in getting the Normal stuff.. I dont think L&M is a five star dealer.. so our supply on Info and Acoustics is limited...

is there Anyway of getting info on Custom Built or 1 of a kind GIbson Acoustic Guitars that are Not in the Normal Catalogs up in Canada here? we have a Wholesalor here that is great in getting the Normal stuff.. I dont think L&M is a five star dealer.. so our supply on Info and Acoustics is limited...

Customer Service can be reached at 1 800 444 2766 option 4.

Your local store will have to contact Gibson to get pricing. The specs will vary depending on what someone would like to order for a guitar.

The best place to start is with your dealer and they can get you answers.

All the best

Jeremy

Though they are in NY contact Mandolin Bros they will get a price for you,send it to Canada and if you ask Stan he will extend a better price to help cover part of shipping.

Im not sure if they are still a Gibson dealer..but they are a FIVE STAR dealer by any standard..(except possibly Gibsons political bull some years ago).. Daves Guitar Shoppe.

I am curious what do you want to have made?

Customer Service can be reached at 1 800 444 2766 option 4.

Your local store will have to contact Gibson to get pricing. The specs will vary depending on what someone would like to order for a guitar.

The best place to start is with your dealer and they can get you answers.

All the best

Jeremy

I appreciate your info. Thanks.... Been there, done that, though.. Canadian Dealers for the most part are Snakes, there just like shady car dealers I cant deal with that type of business...... L&M is about the best for having items at great prices.. although they have to use a computor to find what your looking for.. as for getting them to dig deep for help though is a worthless cause.. after all they all have to go through Yorkville sound the main wholesaler to get any info anyways.. To many people and steps for one simple task...

As for Mandolin Bros.. Stans okay.. but just a little to arrogant for me.. Dave on the other hand at Daves Guitars.. dealing with him one on one was great.. but since he got a partner.. the partner has Killed alot of respect towards Daves Guitars..

Mersey,, Im looking for that one of a Kind Gibson Acoustic.. Not a Cookie Cutter Guitar either. I already have the Whitley and Monarch. from the early days.. I may have to see what Martin has to offer if this Gibson thing doesnt work out..

It's on the bottom end of the USA but I've had EXCELLENT service/price with Fuller Guitar it Texas. You may want to give them a call and discuss what you're wanting. Fast service, straight answers and a 7 day return policy to boot.

That's where I'll go back to for a Hummingbird in the near future I suspect.

Aster

Perhaps you should try to establish a relationship with a 5 Star dealer in the US. Modoc on this site works for one and is an ace at getting one of a kind and special orders.

Archived