Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Traditional Satin, Worn Brown

JoeM17

I just picked one up last week. This is one awesome guitar. Plays great, fast neck, weight is just right. Fit and finish was great. I am lovin this guitar. I love my studio pro plus red velvet too. The studio pro plus guitar sound very, very, different than the Traditional. Push pull knobs on the red velvety are nice. New Marshall amp sound great together with the LP. I haven't played my Gretsch G6120. I guess getting 3 new LP's in a month will make that happen. I am looking forward to getting my life back and having some fun.

I just picked one up last week. This is one awesome guitar. Plays great, fast neck, weight is just right. Fit and finish was great. I am lovin this guitar. I love my studio pro plus red velvet too. The studio pro plus guitar sound very, very, different than the Traditional. Push pull knobs on the red velvety are nice. New Marshall amp sound great together with the LP. I haven't played my Gretsch G6120. I guess getting 3 new LP's in a month will make that happen. I am looking forward to getting my life back and having some fun.

That's great guitar! Those 57s rock and sing pretty too. I got one with a sharp edge on the binding so I sent it back and a replacement is due to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait!

Fretter, good to hear you're getting somewhere with that. Returned to the dealer or a luthier?

Returned to Guitar Center. The kid working the guitar counter tried to convince me that it was supposed to be like that with the sharp edge on the binding. I told him to check all the other guitars on the wall, he wouldn't. Had to get the manager to intervene but I finally got them to order another one.

Archived