Gibson Brands Forums

Selling My Vox V-845 Wah

J.R.M.30!

It's great for getting that "Shaft" sound muting strings and playing. What does your black Vox wah sound like Fender Guy1? It's hard to describe, meaning how the sound (whrll. whrll.) goes up and down but I'm sure you don't get cheated. The sound is clearer than a Crybaby I would say. [smile]

They are pretty crappy stock (like the CryBaby) but they can be modded quite nicely.

I'm conjuring up something for my Cry Baby as we type!

Here's how I look at it: Why blow a bunch of cash for an expensive vintage or boutique wah (not taking away from the RMC or Fulltone wahs, which are great!), or even a wah with a bunch of bells n' whistles (like some of the other Dunlop units) when you could mod a Cry Baby (or Vox) to be the best wah you've ever heard!

I wanna take out the sterileness in the sweep and the lack of character, and make it juicer and more sexy sounding!

But not an exact vintage wah. I want a nice mix of vintage and modern. And although I said I don't like bells n' whistles, a switch (kinda like the one on the Clyde Deluxe) to add versatility would be nice!

Does anyone actually buy pedals from there? Mine just sit there until someone from another forum buys them.

:blink: [lol]#-o ........I do......I've boughten 8 pedals, 1 amp, and, 4 or more guitars through the Trading Post..........

My budget is smaller than my G.A.S. needs..........ie, I really want a certain pedal with a bee painted on it listed there.......eusa_whistle.gif ...

:blink: [lol]#-o ........I do......I've boughten 8 pedals, 1 amp, and, 4 or more guitars through the Trading Post..........

My budget is smaller than my G.A.S. needs..........ie, I really want a certain pedal with a bee painted on it listed there.......eusa_whistle.gif ...

Haha I can sympathize with that

Pinch me. I posted that I'm selling my wah and got a tremendous feedback ( I am counting on other websites as well) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived