Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gilliangirl

OMG so excited I can't stand it!!!

Hey Karen! Don't ya just love the excitement of waiting to see your favorite artist perform?!!! I'm happy for you! Have a big time!

Sorry, no new guitar, but........

GILLIAN WELCH IS COMING TO THE CALGARY FOLK FESTIVAL ON JULY 28!!!!!!

eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

I thought you were Gillian? [confused] Or would it be like if my forum name was "Jimi Guy?"

Aster

They weren't wearing yellow shoes, were they?

Hahaha, , , yes you know I remember them. But I think we better ask Mr. Nicholson, , , who claims there's no Chinese twins around so let that be trusted.

And now we have Gillian W. under serum I'd like to hear if she ever dreams about wearing a pair yellow high heels on stage. Just for a grain of weekend fun of course, for don't forget Nick - This acoustic monk fully understands and appreciate an image based on sack and ashes.

.. . .. . My former life - YellowShoesAgogo.jpg before asceticism

Hahaha, , , yes you know I remember them. But I think we better ask Mr. Nicholson, , , who claims there's no Chinese twins around so let that be trusted.

And now we have Gillian W. under serum I'd like to hear if she ever dreams about wearing a pair yellow high heels on stage. Just for a grain of weekend fun of course, for don't forget Nick - This acoustic monk fully understands and appreciate an image based on sack and ashes.

.. . .. . My former life - YellowShoesAgogo.jpg before asceticism

why do I have this image of Ian Anderson in yellow stilettos suddenly burned into my brain???? [scared]

why do I have this image of Ian Anderson in yellow stilettos suddenly burned into my brain???? [scared]

I don't know, but it's not a very pretty thought. Is he standing on one stiletto?

I don't know, but it's not a very pretty thought. Is he standing on one stiletto?

How else would he stand ? For years I thought he only had one leg [flapper]

and you're right it's not a pretty image.

Hilarious –

I've seen a lot from good Ian A., but never the stiletto thing.

But didn't Stones make a highly controversial crossover as early as 1968 – the notorious 'nurse theme'. . . . .

Hilarious –

I've seen a lot from good Ian A., but never the stiletto thing.

But didn't Stones make a highly controversial crossover as early as 1968 – the notorious 'nurse theme'. . . . .

Lordy, had completely forgotten that

Sorry for the hijack Karen...all in good fun

Lordy, had completely forgotten that

!

Sorry for the hijack Karen...all in good fun

Excellent footage fred, never seen it before Stones1967.jpgOnly knew the main pic.

Yeah bear with us GG - let's play. Bring them forward, , , the Blue Suede, the Old Brown, the Worn Out, Dylan's, the High Heel Sneakers and the Spanish Boots of Spanish leather. . . .

OMG so excited I can't stand it!!!.........good thing you didn't pee your pants...G.G. Im glad you get to see one of your heros...I hope this inspires you to learn a few of her songs before the concert!!!