Gibson Brands Forums

Sweetwater?

newpicker

I've bought a couple expensive things from them. My Jazz took a long time to get, and they were excellent about it, and it was very well worth the wait.

I bought a keyboard from them, and not cheap. FedOops did not deliver it. The first customer service manager at Sweetwater I ever spoke to asked me just how they were supposed to know I didn't get it. I suggested either coming to my house and looking around for it, or refunding my money, which I thought was fair. The overnighted another one once it got to the next person up I guess.

All around good company to deal with, but I don't like the phone calls. If I need something, I'll let you know. I don't undestand why I speak to a humans being and we talk about oh how long we been doin this and where we been and with who and what kinds of stuff we have and they still feel it productive to call me and talk to my answering maching about the big sale on Squiers this month. Really? There's a guitar I just can't seem to find anywhere!

rct

Still have GAS. There are some pretty good deals this Memeorial Day weekend and I probably will jump. Does anyone have experience with Sweetwater and if so how is ther customer service?

I've dealt with them a couple of times through the years when I couldn't get something from my local Ma and Pa shop. I've always had good experiences with them.

I like Sweetwater's "Guitar Galley". They show you the photos of the actual axes, and the serial numbers also. It's not as good as holding it for an inspection, bit it's better than totally sight unseen.

Archived