Gibson Brands Forums

Fender Pawn Shop Jaguarillo

dem00n

I love the Jag, but blech! Strat pickups for Strat tones? Why don't they just puke into my ears or put cilantro in my spanakopita?

I can accept the Strat hatred, but leave cilantro out of it!

But yeah, I would prefer Jag pickups.

Any of you guys try out the pawn shop mustang? That guitar RULES! The pickups sound awesome as humbuckers or single coils I dunno how they did that

I can accept the Strat hatred, but leave cilantro out of it!

But yeah, I would prefer Jag pickups.

Any of you guys try out the pawn shop mustang? That guitar RULES! The pickups sound awesome as humbuckers or single coils I dunno how they did that

First, I love Strats. I also love Cilantro. But the more I thought about it, Cilantro in Spinach Pie? I think he's got an excellent point with that one. About the guitar? Maybe not so much...

Fender is making some really cool and unique bastardized pieces with this Pawn Shop line, they are a hodgepodge of mismatched features not meant to be the same as the standard Production models. I like the mixture (may not be buying any though, I've already got a HUGE list of guitars I'd like to add to the 13 others I have...).

This is the new one I'm gassing for.

0143402356_frt_wlg_001.jpg

I actually like this one too... I think these new Pawn Shops are made in MEX were as the first ones last year were made in JAPAN. I had the 51 and I love it

Archived