Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Don335

My new ES-335

Hello everyone,

This my first post here on this forum and I wanted to show everyone my new Gibson ES-335 w/Bigsby.The only modification is a 1" spring

tto give the Bigsby a softer feel. It was made in January 2011 and I just bought about two months ago. I play in a little three piece Surf band..and yyes this guitar surf's very well!

post-44074-096856200 1337895915_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. I had a beautiful 2000 cherry red ES-335 I sold last year and regretted it ever since. I knew I made a mistake and

saw this guitar and just had to have it. I'm toying with the idea of a TonePros roller bridge for a little smoother operation with the bigsby but

I haven't made up my mind yet? I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this type of bridge? I would like to here if there are any pros & cons about using this bridge? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Don335

Hello everyone,

This my first post here on this forum and I wanted to show everyone my new Gibson ES-335 w/Bigsby.The only modification is a 1" spring

tto give the Bigsby a softer feel. It was made in January 2011 and I just bought about two months ago. I play in a little three piece Surf band..and yyes this guitar surf's very well!

She's really beautiful. Congrats. I hope she plays like she looks.

Beautiful! I got myself a 335 last year. My last Gibson was a late 1970's Les Paul Custom. After that, I was playing Strats. I've always wanted a 335, but couldn't afford one. I was finally able to buy one last year and I love it!

Here's mine:

GibsonES335001.jpg

PeteGalaxie, that beautiful natural figured-top 335 of yours looks exactly like my natural figured-top 335. I sincerely want to complement you on your fine taste in guitars. Is yours a 2008, by any chance?

PeteGalaxie, that beautiful natural figured-top 335 of yours looks exactly like my natural figured-top 335. I sincerely want to complement you on your fine taste in guitars. Is yours a 2008, by any chance?

Mine's a 2010. [thumbup]

Brian,

Picture please.