Gibson Brands Forums

Status Quo Before or After?

Rabs

Before.. Fun fact about this song

Francis Rossi said about the song"I wrote it on the bog. I'd gone there, not for the usual reasons...but to get away from the wife and mother-in-law. I used to go into this narrow frizzing toilet and sit there for hours, until they finally went out. I got three quarters of the song finished in that khazi. The rest I finished in the lounge."

After (as most of us know them).. Cant go wrong with a bit of QUO \m/ :)

Pretty much exactly what manse said. I like POMsM but I very much grew up with the 'after' version of the band. They were extremely popular in my neck of the woods from the early '70s onwards.

This was played by everyone I knew and I was no exception to the rule...lol!

Another 'Fun Francis Rossi Fact'; He lives in Croydon*.......through choice ! ! ! ! !.............................[scared]

Good on him, though. When 'Rockbottom', the local musical instrument store was getting back into business after having been totally destroyed in the riots of last year Rossi went along for the grand re-opening.

[thumbup]

P.

* OK. He lives in an extremely posh part of Croydon. But still.................

Pretty much exactly what manse said. I like POMsM but I very much grew up with the 'after' version of the band. They were extremely popular in my neck of the woods from the early '70s onwards.

This was played by everyone I knew and I was no exception to the rule...lol!

Another 'Fun Francis Rossi Fact'; He lives in Croydon*.......through choice ! ! ! ! !.............................[scared]

Good on him, though. When 'Rockbottom', the local musical instrument store was getting back into business after having been totally destroyed in the riots of last year Rossi went along for the grand re-opening.

[thumbup]

P.

* OK. He lives in an extremely posh part of Croydon. But still.................

[thumbup] love that tune :)

Archived