Gibson Brands Forums

What a fun instrument!

Buc McMaster

New toy in the house! A Collings UCK2 Concert uke! A beauty with a nice bark and a good cut of koa all around. The machine heads are in-line, 4:1 planetary gears that look just like traditional friction pegs. Ivoroid binding and headstock inlay, rosewood board.......with a real hardshell case too! What a hoot to play! Got it Saturday and I haven't picked up a guitar since! [thumbup]

uck2.JPG

New toy in the house! A Collings UCK2 Concert uke! A beauty with a nice bark and a good cut of koa all around. The machine heads are in-line, 4:1 planetary gears that look just like traditional friction pegs. Ivoroid binding and headstock inlay, rosewood board.......with a real hardshell case too! What a hoot to play! Got it Saturday and I haven't picked up a guitar since! [thumbup]

uck2.JPG

That really DOES look fun! And what a great pic..thanks!

Congrats Buc!! I actually bought a uke for my little brother a few weeks back and did the same thing... I couldn't put it down!! None of my guitars got played for about a week. I thought about buying him another uke because I was having so much fun with it.

uck2.JPG

They're infectious. [thumbup]

Archived