Gibson Brands Forums

Other Forums?

Californiaman

These are the ones I'm on that I check out: This one, Fender Lounge, FDP (rarely go there), Marshall Forum (my favorite), Blackstar, The Unofficial Sunn Forum. Electro Harmonix, Vox Forum. There are others I'm sure. I always try to be polite and keep it real. Some bozos have a problem with that and it is usually some yahoo that is a total wannabe and a boaster. There are a few out there. I actually play music and have a life away from these forums.

I spend most of my 'forum' time here but others;

FreeSpeechGuitarClub - very small group of 'enthusiastic amateurs'.

DjangoBooksForum - everything Django & Gypsy-jazz.

LesPaulForum - self explanatory.

MyLesPaul - self explanatory.

Fender - self explanatory.

PorscheClubGreatBritain - self explanatory.

The last one isn't a guitar forum......

P.

Man if they're talking guitars, especially ones I own or I'm gassing for, Im there.

I really only have time to post on a few (this one the most) but frequent many just to keep up to date on anything new or interesting.

Gibson

MyLesPaul

Fender

Gretsch

Rickenbacker

Vox

Guest farnsbarns

Free speech guitar club

Fabrikar - technical web app building forum (very occasional)

Xda-developers - mobile development (occasional but more just recently due to some interesting launches)

Php-forum - technical web server scripting (very occasional )

Bigcountry - I run it, they're a customer

Croydon disc golf - (should be more often but no time, I also run it) needs no moderation, is all but spam proof and every member knows each other in the real world. That makes a huge difference to how people behave online.

I did join the Marshall forum as I had a question but what a bunch of A hole egoists. One thread was enough.

Guest farnsbarns

[lol]

Now I'm intrigued....

P.

From memory:

Me - I've removed all the screws I can find but still can't get the chassis out of the cab and don't want to force it before checking.

1response: aww, ain't that cute.

A couple telling me I shouldn't be in there if I can't even open it.

A few patronising, it's dangerous type answers, those I could put up with.

Not one single answer to my question. I answered it myself in the end, lever it out, it was simply stuck. I fixed it and never went back to that forum.

Archived