Gibson Brands Forums

Other Forums?

Californiaman

I've been on forums since about 2001 using this and a couple of other names. LPF, TGP, MLP, FDP and a few more.

They all change over the years. TGP is now pretty much the old HC with a big classified attached to it.

I have been on this forum a few times since it started too. Semms like this one went away entirely and came back a few times with different software/owners.

MLP (occasionally, not lately).

Fender (not much).

Watches (Watchuseek). I Co-Moderate one of the Brand Forums and the Sales Corners. Far too much time there, far too much work.

Various Guns and Knife Forums (huge collection of each, don't go to those often anymore).

Flying Forums (not recently, but I am also a Private Pilot, though again, not recently).

SCUBA Forums (not recently... see a pattern?).

The Gibson Les Paul Forum (used to be quite regular there, occasional here- now that is reversed).

Shaving- Badger and Blade (also collect vintage razors- and again, not been there much lately).

The Fedora Lounge (got into hats a couple years back, and was there constantly for some time, again, not much lately...)

I think I need less time online, spending it playing and studying music would be a real plus!

Archived