Gibson Brands Forums

Harmonic guitar scale lesson

Rabs

I was looking for something interesting to learn and thought this was cool.. I like that its not really a complex scale but using repetitions you can make it sound epic... Really this sort of playing comes down to speed and technique.. Im not really that sort of player but have recently wanted to try and "up my chops" as it were and increase my soloing vocabulary.

[thumbup]

Currently unemployed.. dont have much else to do (as some people on here have probably noticed :P)

I hope the unemployment situation changes soon for you.

I think I'd go nuts not getting a regular pay twice a month.

I've been very lucky. I've only not worked once for a 9 month stretch which was by choice. Been in the work force over 30 years.

Crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

Good luck.

Dave

I hope the unemployment situation changes soon for you.

I think I'd go nuts not getting a regular pay twice a month.

I've been very lucky. I've only not worked once for a 9 month stretch which was by choice. Been in the work force over 30 years.

Crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

Good luck.

Dave

Thanks man thats appreciated.

This is my sixth redundancy in 15 years.. But its down to my industry which is just a **** (computer games).. its always been like this.. Im really trying hard to think of something new to go into but its the hardest its ever been out there to start from scratch..

Im sure something will come up though, I must just be patient and keep trying (almost 6 months now)..

But thanks.. kind words can help :)

I am also quite lucky to have amazing and supportive parents who help where they can.. I know not everyone is that lucky so I am thankful for what I do have.. But yes it gets depressing to keep getting turned down with my sort of experience. Arrggg!!

Guest farnsbarns

Thanks man thats appreciated.

This is my sixth redundancy in 15 years.. But its down to my industry which is just a **** (computer games).. its always been like this.. Im really trying hard to think of something new to go into but its the hardest its ever been out there to start from scratch..

Im sure something will come up though, I must just be patient and keep trying (almost 6 months now)..

But thanks.. kind words can help :)

I am also quite lucky to have amazing and supportive parents who help where they can.. I know not everyone is that lucky so I am thankful for what I do have.. But yes it gets depressing to keep getting turned down with my sort of experience. Arrggg!!

Rabs, what's your skillset, I have contacts at PKR.

Archived