Gibson Brands Forums

Two Youtube guitar stars jam together

Rabs

So weve probably all seen these guys videos.. I like the Andertons/Rob ones, but I find Phil X too over the top for me.. Anyways... Here is some clips of the US and the UK doing it toghether :) [thumbup] I like the fact that Rob seems to be a calming influence on Phil.

Nice, though ive never heard of the other guy to be honest.

He works with someone else at a Guitar shop called Andertons to produce really good review videos.. This one has been posted before but is a good example. :)

Phil X is a guy that is easy to hate. I love him!

I think it is nice that he is that passionate about his line of work! Someone should put him and Paul Gilbert together, now that would be a party!

I don't like either one's playing more than the other. Their styles are different. They are both nuts, however!

It's a nice paring! They should be on the next G3! Who's with me!

That was really cool to see, thanks for posting it, was fun to watch. Left the tab open since yesterday, didn't have time to watch them then. That '59 burst is amazing! (Phil always gets to play the coolest guitars).

He works with someone else at a Guitar shop called Andertons to produce really good review videos.. This one has been posted before but is a good example. :)

The "Someone Else" who is in that video is also in these vids of Phil and Chappers, in the third one he plays a bit on an unidentified Les Paul with Phil (Rob runs into the shot and switches pickups and cranks the volume on the Captain's guitar, then runs out- hilarious).

Thanks for that, Rabs!

[thumbup]

I've enjoyed Chappers for a wee while now; I really like his sense of humour. To see him with Phil-X was a rare, unexpected treat.

I bet the 'evening before' in the bar was an entertaining one for all concerned!

P.

Thanks for that, Rabs!

[thumbup]

I've enjoyed Chappers for a wee while now; I really like his sense of humour. To see him with Phil-X was a rare, unexpected treat.

I bet the 'evening before' in the bar was an entertaining one for all concerned!

P.

[thumbup]

Yeah just imagine what was left on the cutting room floor (as it were) in the edits :) I think they make quite a good team actually

Archived