Gibson Brands Forums

The Looping thread

Dub-T-123

I love looping and I wanted to see if anyone else here is into it/wants to post some loops that they made. I'll post more later

For now, here's a little clip of me doing some "sound on sound" looping with my Strymon El Capistan. I used my crappy practice amp and recorded with my iPhone, and I think I also accidentally left the tone knob rolled back a little too far on my Tele. Sorry bout all that.. Anyways..

Ok, Now it's working. Very cool. Great job of building the sound on sound. I like it.

Here's what was my first attempt at looping. It's a whacked out version of a Primus song. No editing. All done in one take. Not perfect but fun. [biggrin]

Ok, Now it's working. Very cool. Great job of building the sound on sound. I like it.

Here's what was my first attempt at looping. It's a whacked out version of a Primus song. No editing. All done in one take. Not perfect but fun. [biggrin]

http://soundcloud.co...er-clint-searcy

A whacked out version of a Primus song....

I'll have to remember that line.....

I love looping and I wanted to see if anyone else here is into it/wants to post some loops that they made. I'll post more later

For now, here's a little clip of me doing some "sound on sound" looping with my Strymon El Capistan. I used my crappy practice amp and recorded with my iPhone, and I think I also accidentally left the tone knob rolled back a little too far on my Tele. Sorry bout all that.. Anyways..

[thumbup] nice stuff there man.. I like the speed up and fade at the end.. Good Job :)

If you play all 3 at once you can get them to mesh pretty well ;) Not too shabby Dub.

Lol, I have no way of trying that out but that sounds pretty cool. Thanks man. I must have done like 20 takes of that last video. By the time I did it my left hand was all sore from the barre chords.

Archived